Monday, September 10, 2007

MY MUM ROCKS!

Hey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY!!!!

Im going to dedicate this blog to my mum=)

For those friends who know me well.. they know im a mummy's girl! Its not like im 18yrs old and my mum is still controlling me... Actually is the other way round... watever i do i want my mum to know and consent to it=) Its tough raising 3 kids alone you know... so I dun want my mum to worry too much=)

My mum is really great! She did something really cute during recent term test...
I was studying really hard for the last paper. Besides eating and going toilet.. my butt never really left my chair...
I think she saw me workin so hard and so came into my room and tapped my shoulder, and said: "Hui Min.. Just give your best... its doesnt matter whether you take sub paper or not.."
I was so touched i nearly cried! Her encouragement made wana study harder! In the morning she made me a cup of tea and say it will make me feel awake... haha so sweet=)

Yup.. today i was feeling vexed coz something happened... den she came up and asked what happen.. haha.. its good to know theres always someone to share your worries=)


My mum is the greatest mum on Earth!!! And im the most fortunate daughter=)

I LOVE YOU! *muacks*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sori its a bit dark cant see clearly:p

No comments: