Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wohoo!

hey!

I wanted to have my 36hrs marathon of sleep but realise that its impossible.. so nvm mayb i should cut it down to 9hrs... BUT I ONLY SLEPT 6 HRS LAST NIGHT!!!!

My mum woke me up at 9.30AM to go tunai for my ankle but the person is on HOLIDAY! Wah pang.. make me wake up so early... wanted to go back sleep but cant fall asleep...

haha.. actually intended to go shar house to roller-blade or bake cake... but didnt in the end coz we goin out early tml! Yup.. so should be resting at home today=)

ANW I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING LAST ENTRY!
Its very significant... haha i got the BLAZERS JACKET!!!! Actually it belongs to Khartini but she left it behind when she left... Uncle Sam passed to me so i self-proclaimed its MINE:p
The jacket reali rocks! Uncle Sam rocks too:)

And i got a shock when i checked my tp email today... Theres like so many seal points approval den now my seal point jumnped from 75 to 170!!! Cool right... all thanks to National!
Wahaha i told my mum den she say: 'Good.. Then can quit cheerleading liao ah?'...
I was like DIAO~~~~ and told her to wait long long:p

I CANT WAIT FOR TRG TML AND ON FRIDAY!!!

Kkz... tink im goin to hav my lunch den pack my room... See ya!

No comments: