Saturday, July 07, 2007

hey!
Quite a handful of ppl ask me what im doin today... and say its a special day today so mus spend it meaningfully!!! haha den i realise today is 07/07/07 after readin tzechOOng blog...

kkz.. i spent e first half of tis special day doin my favourite thing.. SLEEP! :) its been so long since i slept until so shiok sia!!! The weather is so nice... slept to ard 11am:)

Studied a bit and went to my big aunt hse with my mum for my niece first month celebration... saw my 5 yr old neice and shes so pretty!!! Like a princess... tink she will be a model or actress someday:)
haha.. the place is in jurong and tink e travelling time is more than e time we spent there...

yeah.. today is live earth day and a lot of ppl wearing green! my fav colour:) i hope live earth day is everyday!

No comments: