Sunday, June 10, 2007

Balthazar rocks!

Hey!

HOLIDAY!!!

haha.. yup.. actuali wanted to blog a lot of things but im a bit exhausted:p So i shall jus blog abt...
BALTHAZAR II!!!

Haha.. for those tt duno wat izit... Balthazar II is my church costume party organized by Gorden, Linshen, Eric, Leeying and me:) Thank God for e good weather and the sucess of the event!!! Receive a good feedbacks and me myself reali enjoyed the event:)
Jus wana say tis organizing team reali rocks man!!! haha... gor, ls, eric & ly are so ZAI.. felt reali blessed to b part of them:)

Took a lot of photos but haven receive them yet... i'll blog them once i receive ok!

Here r e captain ball photos!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

haha.. kkz.. tink im goin to sleep now.. didnt sleep much on thurs den tis few days my body feels weird weird de... see ya!!!

No comments: