Saturday, November 11, 2006

:)

Hey!
So sorry for not updating the about the past week... This sem is so busy!!!!! Mayb becoz of church camp, cheerleading, projects and other stuff... Im feeling a bit exhausted now:p

Yesterday Arts class we had to create any character tt we wana be.. I created a new mutan.. her name is Time... and she has a super power tt can make time stop or reverse time.... How I wish i am Time... to stop the time now and finish all my stuff..... Haha.. but i know tt impossible lah... serve me right for not using my breaks btw classes wisely!!

Haha.. at least wat i can do now is to stop blogging and start on my work:p

Kkz... what i really wana say...

.....Welcome Justina back to sch!!!...

....Zhao plz take good care of youself ok?...

....And im a bit pissed off coz i gave up the chance of being a lab-assitant for TP RAWKS coz we are told tt all bushosts are the GLs... but now the project was passed on to SU instead... :(

....And I got the job as waitress with Lizhen:) Michelle:) ShanRui:) Frances:) and Charles... but Melissa Sharon they all not working :( :( :(

....Today had lunch with Jenny... my 2nd newest friend(newest friend is Shan Rui)... Haha.. shes a really nice girl:) ....

Kkz.... my memory B cells a bit tired to tink liao... looking forward to the day tt I can hav a good rest.. try to update soon:) BYE!

No comments: