Saturday, September 23, 2006

:)

Hey!
Jus went for Yellow Ribbon Concert... Nathan Hartono is so cute!! Haha.. the concert is ok... quite funny.. but my loudest applause didnt go to Nathan or Kelvin.. it went to an ex-offender... his singing is so powerful and moving.. He shd have gone to Singapore Idol!!

Kkz.. basically this 2 days I went job-hunting with Sharon but most failed.. I don't want to work after holidays.. and I realize I still got cheerleading, NYAA, popular-3 days job and camps... Haha.. so I think I'll jus relax this holiday and worry about my sch fees later on :p

Cheerleading was great yesterday!! Learn so many new stunts.. im so excited for our nationals:)

Haha.. here are some photos of IMF I got from Celine.. thanks babe!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry not very clear... I get more photos and post it up later:)

Kkz.. gtg.. update soon again!

No comments: