Friday, August 25, 2006

:)

Hey!
Today biochem paper was ok:) Haha.. I hope its really ok becoz i tot term test was easy but I failed... I love my biochem notes! Its so neat and nice... mayb I shd compile into a book and name it BIOCHEMISTRY/KUM HUI MIN...

Haha... enough of biochem... its time to move on to PIPC...

My mum got her wish... The S2006 uniform really had orchids on it! When I first saw it.. I shouted to darren"EEEeee... how er xin!" So I dun dare to try there in case darren laugh... But i went home to try and I think it look ok... the cutting is nice:) Yup.. the more I look.. the better it looks...

Kkz... its 5pm now.. I slept too long.. mayb I shd start after dinner...

No ghost whisperer today coz now my family is addicted to Jin Shan Shun... im addicted too:)

No comments: