Thursday, August 24, 2006

:)

Hey!
Decided to give myself a reward which is to blog coz I finally finish studying my biochemistry:)
Thinking back.. I studied biochem for at least 30 hrs this week... and I wonder y I studied so hard... Haha.. there is no point coz I failed my my term tests and pop quiz and my overall will still be a fail! Never mind.. since Kok is a nice teacher... I shd make his life easier by doing well:)

Haha... mayb I shd study PIPC in the afternoon later coz tt the my fav teacher subject:)

Ok.. actuali theres nothing much to blog about coz everybody life is about studying now... Haha.. im jus thankful for such a wonderful grp of friends tt helped me so much... thanks ying, kahang, sharon, azeimah, justina and zhao:)

I feel really weird nowadays... physically and mentally...
Physcially... my head feels veri light nowadays... and headache comes and goes quickly too.. I EAT A LOT... I never eat so much in my life before... its exam period now so I assume its ok... but no matter how much I eat I still dun feel full...
Mentally.. Im jus suddenly thankfully for a lot of things recently although I didnt put them out in actions... and I want to appreciate all of them... like im so glad im able to hav the chance to study.. haha.. weird rite...

Is this a sign that im dying soon? CHIO!!!!! (looking for wood to touch)
Haha.. I still hav many things to do:) Mayb I shd laugh more to extend my life!

Suppose to collect uniform for S2006 on fri... and my mummy feels so excited.. Haha... I told her it will be white top black bottom then she start saying we shd wear orchids or merlion shirt to represent Singapore... (-_-!!!)

Kkz.. haha.. im hungry again.. its lunch time...

No comments: