Saturday, July 15, 2006

Vadai Dal

Hey!!
I smelled... jus came back from cooking lesson for NYAA.. had a fun time chatting around w sec sch friends and playing in prss home-econ room:) Learnt how to made Vadai Dal... an indian snack.. YUMMY!! Haha... thanks mdm grace for teaching!!

For those who r not clear what is NYAA.. it stands for National Youth Achievement Award... you suppose to complete a certain hours of service, take up a new skill and other stuff.. I signed up in TP but joined my sec sch friends to do it.. there are 7 guys and 3 girls.. audrina, xiner, miao hua, kin lung, eugene, derrick, daryl, yi an, ying xiang and me... quite a fun gang!! Haha.. looking forward to the next cooking lesson:)

Today was chatting with audrina, xiner and miao hua at bedok interchange when i suddenly felt someone staring at me... I look around and saw Chong Guang.. he was so lame lah... he jus stood there and stared at me... I waved to him but he jus nodded his head and left!! Funny guy.. mayb he was wondering izit me or my sis.. Haha.. He cut his hair and tink he looked better:)

Actually suppose to go for cheer dinner but didnt in the end... long story... Haha.. but got some pics to show!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what we do in cheerleadng ok!!! Not screaming our lungs out but doing stunts all this!!! Haha... so dun give me the surprise face when i tell u im in cheerleading ok!!

Kkz... gtg for dinner... update soon again:)

No comments: