Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Hey!
This is one of the artistic pic im referring to from my previous blog.. me and aziemah named it "Our Bad Hair Day". Didnt realize our hair is so bad until when kahang took it!! Haha.. lesson learnt: never sleep when ur hair is wet!

Today went sch for 1 hr only... but the trip is worthwhile coz its Dion's lesson:) I love his way of teaching.. can capture our attention unlike biochem and org chem where my attention span is very short.. Haha.. they shd exchange 2 hrs maths lesson with dion's 1 hr lesson!

Went lunch with Azeimah in ITAS after voting at cyber and guess who I saw??!! Brandon Tan.. my childhood sweetheart.. I really hope its him.. tt means we are in the same sch!! But I think he totally forgotten about me.. he just walk past me like tt:( Haha.. sounds like the 7pm show showing on Wed-Fri on Channel U rite.. Green Forest, My Home..

Kkz.. tink i better leave sch for cheer now or else must run alone later... yeah! realize hav many more germany supporters now... GO GERMANY!!!

No comments: