Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dragonboat festival...

Hey!!
Haha.. yup.. jus came back from dinner with pei ming, layhar, joseph and ting.. my cheermates:) Really enjoyed my day today...
Morning went to church for car-washing... its been so long since the youth contribute something to the church.. Haha.. yup.. had lots of fun splashing water... I think we are getting more pro each year... next time can work at petrol station liao:)
Went to cheer for TP dragonboat after church at the dargonboat festival... YEAH! Our guy's team won 2nd:) Haha.. the dargonboat team really dotz lah... when the girl's team didnt finish 1st.. the other DB ppl faster change to the NTU shirt and pretended that they were for NTU... I was like 'what the heck!' Haha.. Sam and Sheena laughing behind aso.. We then joked that no wonder a lot of TP students got into NTU... but it was funny and fun lah:)
Went to Mac with my cheermates after tt and we talked... I think choosing TP instead of JC and joining cheerleading are 2 of my most wise decisions in life:) So much fun and so many great seniors in cheer!!
Hey guys.. got one more nomination for election..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shairah(ASc) Shes my GL for orientation and is really friendly and nice:) Vote for her ok!!!

Haha.. yup.. tink i goin to bath now.. see ya!!

No comments: