Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Cheerleading makes me energetic:)

Hey!
Jus came back from cheer and felt good:) Haha.. was really tired for the whole day today.. Tink becoz watched world cup and slept late yesterday.. seriously lack of sleep... but when it comes to cheer.. I always feel ENERGETIC!! Haha.. whoa liao.. theres 4 B****** today lor.. they prank called to say they wana join cheer and gave us false hope.. If I ever know who are they I will surely castrate them.. wear a helmet and give them a Zidane Head Knock!!

So today was basically slacking throughout the lab.. lucky Ester, Albert and Eugene are the ppl who do the work... Clarence, Zac and Zhao 'better' them me.. they were drawing BECKHAM 23 on Clarence lab-coat lor..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lame rite!! I was 'scolding' them for wasting the tape but they said tt our sch fees is so $$$.. I agree so I took 2 filter paper to practise my folding... hey im less greedy ok!

Haha.. today saw curly curly and hes hair is really curly and flaffy lah.. like kana electric-shock!! Opps.. azeimah goin to beat me up..

Actuali wanted to blog about World Cup Finals long ago.. but found tt its a bit 'out-dated' now so shdn't write much about it... All i wanted to comment is tt Zidane is a great captain:)

Kkz.. its 11pm now.. tink i better go n do my stuff and sleep early.. tml sch 8am-2pm with no break in between.. wish me good luck tt i can stay awake for tml lectures!!

No comments: