Sunday, June 18, 2006

Seventy-seven

Hey!
Haha.. i signed in my blog at 9pm n its 11.15pm now.. cant believe i jus wrote a 'Hey!'
Was busy chatting with friends.. I missed my sec sch friends so much.. was looking so forward to tis fri bbq gathering but most of them cant make it becoz their jc life is sooooo busy.. :( So i was pursuading some of them.. mission failed
Yup.. today church we played Seventy-seven.. haha.. which is to solve 77 clues in 77mins.. I think the organizing team was great man.. they manage to come up with everything in jus 3 weeks? I think Baltasar(pinic) took much longer than tt... YEAH.. Grp 1 came in first much to our surprise coz we jus relaxing our way thru.. I really enjoyed!! THanks!! What I learn from the game?? HAha.. I learn how to go to Zouk now:)
Actuali I got a lot of things to tell.. I quited my dance which i dun feel like toking about it coz I felt sad but relief... n whats my exciting plan for next week.. haha.. but goin to watch beomingroyston eps2 now!! Kkz.. update u guys soon!!

No comments: