Sunday, June 11, 2006

Photos update..

Hey guys!!
Today was raining again so went straight home after church
:( was planning to stay out late again to hav fun! haha.. do I sounds like im being release out of jail or what.. haha.. I hav decided to give myself a good one week break b4 the start of new term:)
In church.. UD was asking the senior youth(16-18yrs old) and YA(19 above) to organise a 'party' for mooncake fesitval so that we can bring more friends and know more people. When talking about bringing friends to church I always feel very sad... coz I'm always being rejected:( haha.. think partially is becoz most of my friends are living at the extreme side of east and my church is in outram park.. 1hr travelling... so the best excuse is of coz too far!! Haha.. of coz another reason is that when ppl hear tt its a church event they will always think that there will b sermons all tt.. boring.. Haha.. dun worry.. no sermons.. jus a day to make more friends and eat mooncake! Like peisong say.. try our best can liao... I shd try harder this time:) Its on 23rd Sept.. those who are interested plz feel free to approach me.. time not confirmed yet.. I will update u guys as soon as i know more about tis event ok:) So sorry for not volunteering to plan the event.. I'm in for S2006 so was afraid that I wont hav the time.. but if u guys need any help to buy stuff or decorate the place.. I am most willing to:)
Yup.. Zac jus send me some class photos..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haha.. I dun like taking photos but decided to pose coz I got my fav seat..the back row of LT! I call it the sleeping area coz theres a wall behind and you can jus lean back and sleep comfortably:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The babes in my class.. hey.. where is sharon?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The hunks of my class..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hunks + Babes = Fun!

Haha.. actuali theres more photos.. on Matthew's bdae.. captain's ball.. and took some really nice photos with ying, sharon and kahang in CS toilet on fri.. haha.. but haven receive them yet... yup.. going to watch XmenII now.. see ya!!

No comments: