Saturday, June 10, 2006

=)

Hey guys!!
Today was the happiest day of my week:) No books.. no need stay at home to study and spend the whole day with friends:) Haha.. yup.. sem exams are finally over and its time to relax and enjoy b4 next term starts!!
Today i made full use of the day to enjoy myself:) Haha.. went for PACEsetters interview in the morning. Yah from my previous blog i told u guys i decided not to go rite.. but decided to go in the end to gain experience... I'm scared of interviews!! think I was shaking my legs throughout the interview! But honestly, I think the PACE interview is the interview I enjoyed the most out of so many interviews for my 17yrs of life.. Haha.. I was jus burping everything out in my mind without even bothering to correct my tenses and whether what im saying are making sense. I think the pace ppl will be wondering y they choose me for the interview for the first place!Haha.. Of coz it will b great to be in the same cca as ching wei and soon poh.. but i wont really feel disappointed if I didnt get in.
Rush off from tp to church after the interview for church camp preparation. Wei Zheng is great!! He got so many ideas! Haha.. discussed about publicity and decided that our camp shd last 5 days instead of suggested 4 days.. actually I really want to tell u guys what we will b doing.. which will be very very different from the previous church camps.. but shd keep u guys in suspense first:) It will be great ok!! Come!! Take out your calender and cross out 18 dec-22 dec for church camp!!
Thank God that it stopped raining when we reached Convenant Church for our soccer and captain ball friendly matches. Haha.. I love this kind of events where many churches gathered together for fellowship:) At first I tot wont be able to see friends from tambourine dance again.. but saw some of them today.. so happy!! Vanessa was so funny! She was blocking Glenn's eyes with her hands when defending.. haha.. there's also a ngee ann poly guy tt many of our church ppl find him cute.. I think he's quite a nice guy becoz he blowed the whistle when someone snatched my ball:) I think Julian is quite cool.. he's a very good defender!! Although we only win one match, I think Jubilee is surely the overall champion for cheering!! Haha.. its been so long since getting dirty in mud *hope my rocka tshirt will not hav mud stains!!* .. looking very forward to next wan!!
Went to tiong bahru food junction for dinner... concluded that I shdnt eat claypot stuff again.. always scald myself!! Haha.. yup.. tt's my day:)
* Visit www.becomingroyston.com .. alvin.. tpsu's vp/spydra leader is acting in it!!

No comments: