Saturday, June 24, 2006

God Answers

Hey!
Went for a hair cut this morning.. Actuali i love my old hair-style coz when the wind blows.. my hair flies.. it makes u feel great:) Haha.. but thinking of mayb taking photo for election so decided to tag along my mum since shes cutting her hair aso. I always allow the barber to do anything to my hair becoz she knows what suits me most... everything was great when shes cutting my side and back then suddenly she grabbed my fringe and snapped the sissors. I nearly screamed!! I forgot to tell her i hate it to hav my fringe short.. it makes me look like a nerd!! Well.. guess i hav to be wait for another 2 months b4 getting back my fringe again:(

Heyhey... dun read the above paragraph above... its was written this morning but jus came back from michelle's church and realize that God accepts us as who we are... so the above message doesnt matters to me anymore.. coz God love my new hairstyle:)

Haha... today went to Michelle's church and its a totally new experience. Their way of worship is more of the rock type while Jubilee is more of hillsongs. Pastor Jeff is good!! Hes funny and he can attract our attention... maybe can invite him to speak for our church camp:)

I find it really amazing that God really answers our prayer in different methods...
I was praying this few days for the decision whether I shd run for CSC main comm. Well.. God answered me through 2 ways..
1st: I shared this with my church friends b4 thru 7days(something like a newsletter for my church)... Well.. it happens again that God answers my prayer through daily bread(daily devotion book)...
It happens on thurs... Once again i cant find my daily bread so I jus grabbed an outdated copy... I flipped to a page and it reads that all children hav the responsibility to make our parents happy. I suddenly realized I have been a bit mean to my mother becoz of CSC.. I want to hear her opinions but she keep saying 'up to you'.. 'up to you'... I was damn irritated lah coz what I want to hear is a yes or a no... All I hav been thinking is the fun that I can get when I join CSC... and not really thinking that if im in CSC.. i will spend lesser time with my mum... My mum had a hard time bringing 3 of us up singly-handed.. so watever i do now.. i want my mum to be happy:) Well... I dun tink I will be changing my decision to join CSC.. but I will be more aware of my surroundings now..

2nd: Its the message that Pastor Jeff is trying to bring across today. God accept us as who we are.. God understands and He forgives... Actuali I duno wat it got to do with CSC but I know what whatever decision I make He will always be there for me... Thank you Lord:)

Had a realli nice day today.. Dennis shared a few verses on Acts and I think I have a clearer direction for our church camp this year(coz we are doing Acts- Rev) Meet some really nice friends also.. Liyi.. Selina.. Kim.. Edwin and Mekly(eh.. did i spell wrongly). Thanks for giving me such a wonderful day:) Hope to see u guys soon ok!

No comments: