Friday, July 08, 2005

Can't control my body!!!

yoz!
Phew...another week gone!! Haha... feeling very weird nowadays.. feeling that i can't control my body well..sounds funny rite??!! Haha..i find it laughable too...maybe i'm too tired... maybe i flunk my physic(11/25).. maybe derrick was out of Jue Dui Superstar.. maybe there's a big pimple at my cheeck..i just don't know!!!!
My feeling was like i'm in a shipwreck and i'm only surviving on a float. My body felt really cold and terrible and there was no one else..everybody went ahead of me! This is how i felt in school this week..missed school for 2 days last week and everybody are like 100m in front of me. Nothing goes in my head. I'm not good at self-control too.. i'm already half dead in the sea but when i saw valuables, i can't resist to grab them. In real life, the valuables represent TV. I just can't stop watching!! Hope I can control myself better!!!!!!! God please help me!!!
Haha...sometimes wonder if i'm suffering from depression. Got irritated easily and like feeling very very down! But dun worry... i'm smiling now because just finishes P. E and had a great time playing captianball. Sunday's coming too!!! Haha... kkz..got a new handphone last Saturday. Xie laushi getting married too!!! My oral was on Wednesday and hope i can get distinction but i doubt because i think they had very bad impression of me because i was laughing loudly when waiting and i forgot to take my IC(left in the bag!) ..haha..kkz...better faster finish my CME project and start doing hw to catch up! Byebye!!

No comments: