Sunday, June 07, 2009

=)

Hey!

Just a quick update:) This week was taken out of my comfort zone frm work... Wong asked Supeng to teach me blood! Although I still feel more comfortable to where i belongs but well, it was quite interesting at e front too... tried doin MPs on thurs durin e peak 6pm hr and i can feel my hand trembling!

Anw mon took off and brought my cousin ziyi to watch Night at the Museum II... its good but tink the first one was better :) After tt met up with Zhao, Jus, Sha and Ying and talked really a lot about our future... seems to me that im e one with least direction :P To be true I felt a bit uncertain and scared...but then again i trust that God has already planned something for me :):):)

Tml goin watch movie with peima! haha and tues mayb with my sis =)

No comments: