Thursday, April 09, 2009

:)

Hey!

RAWR!
In the end i worked mon-thurs this week! Thank God tml is good friday... finally can rest!

Haha actually my workload compared to my colleagues are so much much lesser... but i already felt drained at the end of the day and I hate the feeling of draggin myself up for work every morning :P Maybe im still not used to the workin life yet... and coz im runnin OB so need to stand e whole day:P But of coz i prefer workin and bein tired frm work rather then bein tired from doin nothin at home! Yup and i enjoyed the company of my funny colleagues=)

Anw celebrated peima bdae in advanced.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIMA!




















Haha today met up with Sally and Ru-Ru too! Had dinner at ding tai feng... updated abt our lives=) Tml meet my babes! Cant wait to hear Jus's story! =D

No comments: