Friday, June 13, 2008

:)

hey!


haha just some updates on my life:)


Busy with work and projs now... one more proj due den wohoo off i go to SIP!
haha actually i got my sip placement already but got a lot of confidential regulations so cant blog about it... all i can tell u is tt i got a really good hospital :)


Anw due to my sip im thinking of quiting my tcc job... I really dun wish too coz e ppl there are really nice.. so are e coustomers:)


Today met a really cute customer and he chat with me... and theres 3 kids that are so adorable!!!
haha and the fun is doubled coz my sis working arrival den i working departure!
i dun wana quit coz haven work with my gan-ge yet...
and i just got a jie-fu...
and theres 2 new part-timers just came in and they are really ncie...
but most importantly tt Alision is such a nice boss!


But after mr poh told us e sip workplan i think its not possible to work anymore... actually working is just for fun and to de-stress.. but sip canot play play ah... i dun wan repeat another year! hmm still deciding... if i quit next week will be my last :(


kkz next week will b workin 6 days! haha trying to earn as much $ as possible before i quit:p

No comments: