Friday, May 09, 2008

to blazers

hey!

Just wana say im sorry...

Actually things are very simple... its just me that wanted to quit cheer!
Actually to confess, I been wanting to quit cheer since after nationals... Im not sure the reason... Maybe im just very tired after being in e committee.. or maybe like what Ken say... i hav lost e passion to cheer....

I struggled very long and tried hard to find back the passion i use to have... but i really cant find it....

And i hav been talking to lynna and ting... they keep saying stay one more month and quit together... but i know u guys are still very passonate about cheer... they are just trying to stay me back....

SO PLEASE TRY GET THEM BACK INTO THE TEAM YEAH! They really loves cheerleading:)

I'm sorry that everything been so complicated.... I really duno what to say except apologzing... sorry!

No comments: