Wednesday, March 12, 2008

:)

Hey!

Actually had an urge to do something silly but decided not to :p
Haha wanted to post up e judging criteria! But later ppl say my blog so cheerleady again.. yeah so maybe i shd print out for my blazers instead :)

Anw today went to ALP site and guess what......
MY GRP BROKE E RECORD FOR LOW WALL!!!!
haha tt time sports camp we set e record for See-Saw... now got another record under my name! Muhahahahahhahah~~~~~

Yeah quite happy tt Uncle Sam asked me to be helper for sports camp aso:) But cant go coz clashes with Chiangmai:(

Today trg was good too i guess... my stunts wasnt as good as yest but overall we improved a lot! The video can see our sharpness all tt le! GOOOOD JOOOB BLAZERS! Coach was like quite happy with today performance aso:) Haha must keep it up yeah!

5 more days to Nationals! GAMBATTEE~!

No comments: