Sunday, January 13, 2008

:)

hey!

I realized Uncle Sam really know me well:)
Haha actually im quite stressed this few days... having a hard time to manage my time between sch work, home, cheerleading, work and church... and im unintentionally pretending that im coping well:p

Today morning went to a forum with uncle sam and a few sportsmen... was talking on e topic on singaporean dun smile naturally, we need a reason to smile... Den Uncle sam was like "huimin you very stressed izit?" i replied no but he said im bluffing... den i realize the 'no' jus came naturally...

i love uncle sam lar.. he always makes me realize something everytime i meet him:)
Thanks uncle sam!

haha yeah but dun worry... i found a new way of realizing stress which is by taking photos! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA so expect more photos next week:p

anw im so happy for my best friend... he found his **** **** :)














No comments: