Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

hey!

Merry Christmas~!

This year christmas feels a bit weird... maybe becoz i din spent it e usual way i does ... nevertheless, i still had a wonderful christmas=)

Instead of spending christmas with my church friends this year, went out with my cheermates instead=) Peima, Jun, Marko, Ken and Justin came for my service.. Jenny joined us for dinner and went to eat curry fish head! After we headed down to tiong bahru plaza for Warlords

I love the movie=) Maybe becoz e movie is a bit touching... when i saw SiowHwee msg after my moive.. i felt very emotional...

Thanks be to God for a wonderful performance. Thank you

I felt that im e most blessed person in e world! Blessed to hav such wonderful church leaders, blessed with such wonderful church friends, blessed with such wonderful family, blessed with wonderful cheermates, blessed with wonderful classmates... Thank God=)

Anw i really love Uncle Daniel and Siow Hwee.. i love jubilee=)


haha.. this morning went CHC service with jun, mark, ken and justin.. their musical not bad=) After tt went bedok for lunch den here i am at my aunt hse now=)

Yupyup need to rush my sch work now... i cant wait for trg tml! =)

No comments: