Monday, December 31, 2007

:)




















hey!

Made a really cool new friend today... Her name is Alicia:)

Went Escape today with junpei, his 3 godsons, their mum, alicia and her 2 cute brothers:) Maybe its the people... Escape is not boring or kiddish like what most people say!
I really enjoyed myself today:)

Its kind of sad Alicia leaving tml... i think shes such a nice and mature girl! Alicia told me her favourite country is Africa... I would love to go there one day:)

Haha i duno why but i find it very hard to write down great stuff that are happening to my life:p Like today, i duno how to describle my day but to only say its awesome:)

Anw... will not be goin out today.. will be counting down with my projects:p Haha and its good to know that im not the only mad person doing this... my sis and xiaobai will be spending the new year infront of their com too!

Thank God that my 2007 is ending with a happy ending! :) Love you all!

No comments: