Wednesday, October 24, 2007

=)

Hey!

With cyber with my babes now! haha finally squeezed sometime to blog:p

Anw sch been quite alright=) haha so glad got same timetable as ying, kh and azei! and our teachers r quite siao aso... got one damn zhi-high! Heng ah no more WANG YAN:p

Anw monday went airport work.. haha a new experience coz theres a flight delay... first time see Uncle so fierce-looking!

Yesterday went out bugis with peima and ken! after tt went subway with Jun, Fel and Best Friend=)
Cheerleading we started our routine! haha so cool... last time we at mos do 1 basket toss but now we can do 3!!! haha...

yeah thanks joyjoy!=)

Anw like ah ken.. i love my friends! haha u guys rock my world! i cant imagine my life without blazers.. without my babes.. without my church friends.. without m.a.c.h! haha love u all =)

haha kkz actuali im feelin quite tired now.. lack of sleep.. tues-fri starts at 8am! but tml lesson onli 8-9am=)

No comments: