Saturday, October 20, 2007

=)

Hey!

Whao today my heart nearly stopped functioning! haha like rushin here and there the whole day today...

Morning when i was preparing to leave hse early to send joyjoy off... Uncle Sam suddenly called to ask for LOA for tprawks! I started to panic coz i realise i dun hav e full details of everybody.. called quite a few ppl but most din pick up! haha thank god my sis at home and she helped me=) Yupyup.. in e end saw joyjoy for like 10mins den she hav to go and off i went to work..

WELCOME MICHELLE TO SUBWAY HAPPY FAMILY!
haha yeah mich will not onli b my cheermate but my collegue soon=)
Hey babe subway is fun... haha e ppl there are cool.. e customers there are nice... and e job is easy=)

Yupyup.. today is one of e maddest day ever! Coz yesterday e sales are not very good.. so today my manager like went a bit mad trying to make e sales higher... haha she keep askin me go shout "Buy one get one free"!!!
Had good food too! haha lunch ate thai food... dinner they tabao my fav bedok carrot cake!!! Love them=)
Today is so fun la... cant wait for mich to enjoy e fun wirh me=) I brought home 7 cookies too! =)

kkz.. today ate so much and so high during work.. dun feel like sleepin:p

No comments: