Sunday, September 02, 2007

coach rocks!

Hey!

Went to see coach perform after church today=) I tink our coach Akane is reali a superwoman! She won the audition to perform with the NETS cheerleaders! Coach was totally cool when dancing... haha a lot of guys went to talk to her and asked for her photos after the performance! Now Blazers got a 'celebrity coach' =)

Took down her video.. but my cable is spoiled so mus wait for my sis to come back frm work to ask her upload:p

Yeah was compiling the cheer attendance then i realize its ONLY 4 months since Yam passed her duties to me... it seemed so long:p I went to recount the calender and yeah.. its reali only been 4 months since e juniors came in! Felt like a lot of things happened after being a 'senior'... Cool.. tt means we are doing our job=)

KKZ I HAV TO EMAIL TT P*** NOW OR ELSE LATER SHE FAIL ME... twisted my ankle tt time so didnt do peer evalution.. kkz see ya!

No comments: