Wednesday, September 19, 2007

=)

Hey!

Haha i only worked for 2 days then Subway gave me off till monday!!! Cool rite.. flexible job=)
Anw today workin was good too! Theres a girl in my workplace call Su Ming.. she really nice.. taught me a lot of stuff.. everywhere i work i meet nice ppl=)

Training was GREAT!!! haha tried stunts.. i love doing stunts=) Im so excited.. and I know coach have great plans for Nationals! so looking very forward to it=)

Anw theres some stuff tt i really wana blog abt but i duno i shd not:p

Hey peiming... hope u read my blog! I feel really blessed to know you.. always like a big sister taking care of me and giving me advice! Love you!

Hey Ting.. U will always be my dearest sister=) Even if things gonna change u are always my dearest sis! Jiayou for Nationals ok! We mus work hard together!

I know my brother wont read my blog de... but jus to say YOU ROCKS! Thanks for everything=)

kkz goin to sleep soon... waiting for mark to blog! faster mark faster... i wan my sleep:p

No comments: