Sunday, August 19, 2007

...

Hey!

IM BORED AT HOME!!!!

Waaaaahhhhhhh~~~~ i haven stepped out of my house since i returned from doctor on friday morning!!!
FRiday didnt go cheerleading can understand....
Yesterday didnt go study with lizhen or watch movie with larry.. ok nvm coz my leg still swollen
BUT TODAY MY MUM DUN LET ME GO CHURCH!!! :( I was so looking forward to get out of the house.. so looking forward to worship time.. so looking forward to cell group time:(

I feels OK... but duno why the surrounding of my ankle got so many patches of bruises... Mayb tt y my mum wan me rest at home..

Anw.. i wrote a post to thank everybody for e care & concern but duno where it go:p
haha justin dun worry ok.. is i didnt land properly myself... not ur fault at all! thank my sis for being my walkin stick tis few 2 days.. and thank e rest for ur well wishes!

kkz.. shall go study htech now.. tml test le! :S

No comments: