Sunday, August 12, 2007

:)

Hey!

I love my church:)

I used to wonder why my church is so different from my other friends.. Their churches mostly consist of youth.. they jump and jump while worhsipping God.. their bands rock like siao... they spoke in tongues.. they hav e energy of young people!

My 122 yrs old church, on the other hand, consist of people of different ages.. we sing mostly hillsongs and dun speak in tongues...

And im glad im in Jubilee:) I love the quiet worship to calm my mind and heart.. I need e seniors of the church to guide me in my christian walk:)Thank God!

haha.. anw finally bought a new pair of shorts! Haha.. has always been wanting to buy coz i like keep wearing fbt to sch:p Its silver in colour and my MUM says its too short....

kkz gtg study... exams comin soon... e most sian-ed thing in life!

No comments: