Thursday, August 09, 2007

:)

Hey!

Ok actuali planned to study now and blog at nigh but its NATIONAL DAY! so no mood leh:p

haha.. kkz yesteday got no lesson so slept until quite late den went to sch to meet frances, ivan and peima to do proposal:) I tink e events of the camp r not bad... so looking forward to it! :)

Training was normal too... shoulderstand on chengyee and tink shes realli good.. can tahan veri well:) Did swing-down on marko too! First time flying on him... den tt guy mus WOBBLE before swinging me down... diao!

haha after tt went dinner blah blah and walked home from sch.. haha i love walkin home.. coz me and my sis will chat a lot:) lets walk home everytime ok? haha save $$ aso!:)

hey lynna i took ur test too! im 50% normal.. better than my sis:)
You Are 50% Normal

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself


kkz cant wait for later! Goin my uncle hse to celebrate national day and my grandma's bdae!!! GOT A LOT OF GOOD FOOD!!!! haha.. hopefully it end early den can join my cherleaders:)

kkz gtg.. bye!

No comments: