Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ilive!

hey!

Tis week hasn't been very good... but im still in a happy mood coz today really enjoyed myself in the ilive event and I MADE ANOTHER VERY COOL FRIEND!!!

Yupyup.. today Sha and Jus cca organized a healthy lifestyle campaign so zhao, sheena and me went to help out:) Zhao and me were giving out flyers and we were so pro la... we almost finish 9 different type of flyers in 2 hrs!!! haha.. in the end we got no choice but to select shuaige to give onli:p And my new cool friend Faroz was the MC for e event.. and e VP for ilive too!

BUT i was busy giving out flyers den forgot to redeem my free movie ticket!!! *sad*
So to make up for my loss.. i drank 2 free cans of red-bull... The person said tt it hav detoxifying effect.. YEAH MAN.. im like havin serious diarrhea now.. its totally in liquid form!!! I feels like a cow... who want some chocolate milk?

Yup.. yesterday was not a very good day... got back my fpath paper and failed badly while others did quite well... e teacher like askin if im sick on tt day!!!
Den cheerleading was not very good too... so many ppl fell and injuried themselve...

kkz.. gtg rush my csas report! haha update soon:)

No comments: