Saturday, April 07, 2007

:)

hey!
Feelin a bit tired now coz woke up early to go for dentist... haha... my dentist was in a good mood today:) He sang along with the radio and i was trying to control myself not to laugh:p Changed my braces colour to orange and regretted now... its so bright!!!

Kkz.. thurs met M.A.C.H.Y and ms ang for so called 'lunch'.... so glad to know they r doin fine:) But got cheer training so left halfway... :( guess i missed out a lot!

Haha.. yest went ikea and e food is so nice!!!! Haha... i guess food is e best way to attract me:p

Yupyup.. got 2 photos from nana's blog!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ys.. Nana and me! The onli seniors for our batch:p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Percussion ROCKS!!!

Haha.. love my juniors.. they r so cute:)

Kkz.. later meetin peima to go hip-hop dance comp! Reali hope they can win coz i seriously tink they r e best:) After tt goin Gen's party!

kkz.. goin to sleep... take care.. bye!

No comments: