Friday, March 16, 2007

my fringe........


Hey!

Now i understand y everywhere i go got ppl comment abt my fringe....
Tt pic cant even see my face!!! But i will never ever cut my fringe like a china doll again... i rather pin up!
Haha.. kkz.. tt pic is taken on tue when we went to TKSCC to teach e kids how to bake muffins!! The children r so cute rite!!! Love them so much:)
Nowadays my life is jus abt cheerleading! And im loving it:) Really so happy tt im in Blazers... all the 19 of us are so cool and unique:p Sigh... but after tis national many ppl will b leaving... so for e sake of Coach Akane and the seniors... WE WILL GET TOP 3!!! :)
Kkz.. today went back to PRSSCO with nana:) Miss the old times in CO!! Percussion got a korean cute junior:p But didnt get the chance to see shen laushi:(
After tt went to meet lex and ying jian but was late... and you know what.... when i reach there they alreadi finish buying their stuff le! Guys reali see, buy, go....
kkz.. reali had a lot of fun in cheer today:) I LOVE MY SENIORS:) but a bit tiring today.. gtg rest.. see ya!

No comments: