Saturday, March 24, 2007

BLAZERS ROCKS!!!!

BLAZERS WON 3RD FOR CHEEROBICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reali cant believe everything is over now... What we training hard for all these weeks jus ended in a short 3 mins... but everything had paid off Blazers!!!!

Haha.. Tis cheerobics i didnt tink of winning for our sch BUT to win for my beloved seniors and esp for our coach AKANE!!!! Tt y i cried when our whole routine didnt go up perfectly:p Guess God saw our passion and hard work... and YEAH! WE WON:)

I jus cant describe my feelings now... I somehow dun wish for today becoz after cheerobics.. duno when will i see all my seniors again:(

BUT YOU GUYS ROCKS MAN!!!! My poly life is made so wondersul because of cheerleading:)

THIS BLAZERS... THE BEST SPORTS TEAM IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD:)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks to those who came down to support!!!
Lizhen, Joyce, Serene, XinLan, Malcolm, Mat and XY:)
Joan, Hong Tuan, Rugby captian(opps.. forget name:p)Sharon, Kahang, Ying, Zhao, ZEN!!!!, Eboy... CSC ppl... etc and DANCE ppl:)
And my family!!! THANKS!!!!!

Haha.. next week gonna b bored.. cheer resting for a week... cant wake for next training!

No comments: