Friday, October 27, 2006

thanks!

Hey!
Had a really wonderful dinner with SAA stuff jus now:) THANKS JULIA!! Haha.. ate at Beijing Xiao Chi near aljunied with Julia, Mel, Michelle, Pang Hock and Bernard... had a nice time catching up with each other:) The mee goreng is the nicest I ever eat!! Haha.. the desert is very special too...
After tt went TM arcade with Mel.. Mel is an expert man!! Really cant believe it.. part-time working and straight-A student can actuali play so well... Haha.. wait till im free I will surely go train up myself and hav a duet again!

Haha.. kkz.. my 2nd cds is finally confirmed... Art Appreciation... I tink tt is much more better than basic finance:) Big Loh called me around 8pm and asked me for the available time slot... Thanks for being so patient while im so choosy! I tink all ppl with the surname Loh are really nice ppl!!
YEAH! Azeimah same class as me:)

As for cheerleading... having practise for the whole of next week!! Coz sat having performance at Paya Lebar Kovan Community Centre... very excited but worried too... worried tt i will b too tired for sch..
My timetable is kind of packed now after the 2 cds... so next week will b in sch from 9am-9pm with like only maximum of 3 hrs break in between for the whole day.. God bless me!

Haha.. kkz.. wana thank Ching Wei again for 'taking care' of me.. Everytime i got prob with my course the first person I call for SOS is him... and he lent me so many books so i no need spend $$ :p THanks man:)

And congrats to Alvin Neo for being nominated for best actor in some film awards thingy!

Kkz... gtg rest now.. need to wake up early to do my tutorials tml.. coz afternoon will b going to church for church camp planning[:)] and sun will b working after church.. Argh!! Need more time!!

Haha.. kkz.. take care and hav a nice week ahead:)

No comments: