Friday, June 23, 2006

:)

Hey!!
Jus came back from bbq and I think I stinks. But not bathing now coz tired liao... hee.. tml morning then bath:) Was quite shocked when reach the bbq pit today... coz I thought the bbq is for CO(chinese orchestra) but theres onli 4 of us from CO.. audrina.. zhihui.. weijian.. me... audrina bf there too... The rest of the ppl are dajie's friends... I tot there will be at least 10 of us... but everything turns out great!! Tink this bbq is one of the few I enjoyed most coz we chatted our heart out and ate a lot:) Dajie's friends are sweet... they keep bbqing and we keep eating..
Im feeling happy now... in the morning im a bit moody coz i mis-interpreted a friend's msg. But eveything was fine now:) My dance teacher also messaged me to ask me go back to teach another person my dance steps... hey i already quit and theres like 3 ppl tt quit... rearranging the dance steps will surely be easier.. I know that sounds irresponsible but I know hes onli finding excuses to scold me again.
Haha.. I shdnt worry for all this stuff now and jus enjoy the rest of my holidays:) Actuali i told myself that i will hav a good one week break but ended up enjoying the whole holiday instead. Thank God that poly holiday is really a holiday unlike jcs where holidays are for you to study.. haha.. yeah sch starting soon!!! Cant wait to have fun in tp again:)

No comments: